Anyway here it is:
Cunning man introduction:
“Welcome traveller. So you’re the one the locals speak evil of. . I know evil and I don’t sense it from you, but the locals will be harder to persuade. I suggest you look around, you’ll need to know a few things if you want to survive the trials.”
Cunning man describing cunning folk:
“Us cunning folk use folk magic and special charms to guard locals from supernatural threat, for a fee of course. We are trained in the art of expelling evil.”
Press to hear more:
“Local farmers seek our expertise to perform ancient rituals which help promote abundant harvests. We are skilled in fortune telling, spiritual healing and experts in charms of protection. We are also known as wizards, wise men and in some cases white witches.”
Cunning man door exit final words:
“Good luck on your journey. Take these charms and this map to aid you in your travels.”
Dan
No comments:
Post a Comment