Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Recording Judge audio - Daniel Arce

Today I managed to record the judge's part for the final trial section of the game. I had attempted this last night and managed to record my flat mate's voice using a make shift recording booth made of curtains setup in my room. Unfortunately after I had recorded everything, I was disappointed to find unwanted traffic sounds in the background of the audio. Once I discovered this I requested my flat mates vocal talent again to rerecord early in the morning the next day when traffic might be less intense. Unfortunately at 8:30 am the traffic was worse then before although we managed to complete the recordings regardless by listening for gaps between the traffic to begin recording.

Earlier I also contacted a friend in Hull over msn with the hopes of recording him at the weekend for the last male part; a priest character in the quest section of the installation. I managed to arrange time on Saturday to go and visit him for recording. I've compiled a list of female friends in Hull which I will be contacting on facebook with hopes of recording them for the two remaining female characters during my stay in Hull.

Dan

1 comment:

  1. Where are the sound files? It would be good to be able to hear these?

    ReplyDelete